- Develop a participation system that connects neighborhoods directly to the City Planning Commission
- Redraw the planning district boundaries to better reflect neighborhood boundaries and interconnections
- Deploy planning staff in a strategic manner
- On matters that affect two or more neighborhoods, bring relevant neighborhoods together
- Require an official response to neighborhood concerns
- Either extend the comment period for the draft master plan or remove the community participation program from the draft plan
To read more about the organization and its reports, click here.