Came across this one today, a small printed image of Whaley's Merchant Tailors, Inc., located at the corner of Common and Carondelet Streets in the summer of 1936. The Moderne building had been constructed after the Depression, from circa 1933-1935. Today the structure -- altered by New Orleans architect Edward Silverstein (1909-1989) in the early 1950s -- is occupied by Brother's Food Mart.
Image from T.L. Whaley, letter to Guy Seghers, August 1936, Guy Seghers Office Records, "District 3 Square 328," Southeastern Architectural Archive, Special Collections Division, Tulane University Libraries.